Waste tires, waste plastics-pyrolysis production output ratio and use
The pyrolysis process is the most effective and fundamental solution to solve the problem of organic solid waste. It can not only solve the pollution problem of organic solid waste such as waste tires and waste plastics, but also produce new energy, which is truly reduced and harmless. resource processing, to achieve a real sense of turning waste into treasure!
The pyrolysis reaction is the destruction of a large molecular chain of solid or liquid organic waste such as waste tires, waste plastics, etc. into a low molecular chain in an anoxic environment and at medium and low temperatures (300-600°C). The oil and gas are then subjected to condensation and separation processes to obtain highly value-added resource materials such as fuel oil, carbon black and steel wire. At different temperatures and under different conditions, the degree of pyrolysis is different, and the products produced are different. According to the requirements, different products can be obtained under the corresponding conditions, or the maximum heat energy can be recovered.
Pyrolysis production is still the most environmentally friendly and economical treatment of organic waste.
So what is the proportion of waste tires, waste plastics that generate new energy, and the use of it?
Oil yield of common raw materials:
waste tire / rubberwaste plastic
submarine cable75%PE (plastic film, etc.)50%-75%
rubber cable35%PP (lunch box, yogurt bottle)50%-75%
sole30%PS (fast food box)50%-75%
big tire40%-45%ABS (engineer plastics, etc.)40%
small tire30%-40%Paper mill wastewet 15-20%,
PVC (raincoat, building materials, etc.)not available
PET (mineral water bottle)not available
Tire pyrolysis final product application
First, fuel oil (39%-45%)
1. Sold as fuel to cement plants, glass factories, ceramic factories, power plants, steel mills, boiler plants, etc.
2. Used for power generation by heavy oil generators.
3. Sold as a marine fuel oil to the shipping company.
4. Deep processing of fuel oil into non-standard diesel using distillation equipment and decolorization and deodorization equipment. Tire and diesel can be used in trucks, tractors, etc.
Second, carbon black (30% -35%)
1. Direct sales to rubber sole factory, V-belt factory, conveyor belt factory, tire factory, rubber-related product manufacturer, recycled plastics factory, etc.
2. Processed into rods, spherical carbon black or carbon black briquettes, used for heating like coal.
3. Processed into N550, N660 carbon black that meets international carbon black standards, widely used in the tire manufacturing industry.
4. Processed into color masterbatch, used as coloring agent in plastic products factory, rubber factory, underground pipeline and other industries.
Third, steel wire (10% -15%)
1. Sell directly to the steel plant.
2. Steel wire is bundled and squeezed for sale.
The forth, Combustible gas (5% -10%)
1. Recycle to the furnace and heat the reactor to save your coal/wood/fuel oil/natural gas.
2. Store the remaining exhaust gas and use it to heat the reactor in the future.